Termaks forced convention drying and heating chambers for fast drying and sterilization. Designed for excellent temperature distribution with variable fan settings temperature the entire range offers very high temperature stability up to +250°C.
- Temperature range up to +250°C
- 4 model sizes (26 to 430 litres volume)
- Stackable B9026/9053/9135, optional stacking kit
- Forced air circulation
- Automatic and programmable electrical Air valve
- Safety thermostats and redundant system for maximum protection
- Data logging and Remote support via Connect
- Access ports for data logging with external sensors (optional)
- Castors, lockable for increased mobility (B9430)
Termaks incubator TS-Series is ideal for all applications within drying and sterilization and temperatures up to +250°C. The newly developed control system allows fine tuning at any temperature in the range.
The control system is designed in accordance with EN61010 and has been EMC-tested in accordance with EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-14.
The control system is designed in accordance with EN61010 and has been EMC-tested in accordance with EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-14. Termaks cabinets can be controlled via CTS, PC or Gateway allowing data logging, event log and more to be stored The system software can be updated directly on the PCB, through the SD-card slot and it is also possible to upload new setpoint files this way.
The TS-series is also available in a version with H14 HEPA filtration on inlet air inner.