Termaks incubators B-series are highly sensitive and very accurate. Ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +80°C and specifically for incubating living cultures at +37 °C. The newly developed control system allows fine tuning at any temperature in the range.
- Temperature range up to +80 °C
- 4 model sizes (25 to 420 litres volume)
- Stackable B9025/9051/9130, optional stacking kit
- 2 model variants: with or without inner glass door
- Decontamination process
- Forced air circulation
- Safety thermostats and redundant system for maximum protection
- Double doors (interior glass for overview without a drop in temperature
- Activation of sterilization routine via display or Connect
- Access ports for for data logging with external sensors (optional)
- Castors, lockable for increased mobility (B9420)
The control system is designed in accordance with EN61010 and has been EMC-tested in accordance with EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-14. Termaks cabinets can be controlled via CTS, PC or Gateway allowing data logging, event log and more to be stored The system software can be updated directly on the PCB, through the SD-card slot and it is also possible to upload new setpoint files this way.
All Termaks Cabinets have a redundant system, that monitors the temperature sensor and makes sure that a single fault can’t cause a malfunction.
The B-series is also available in a version without inner glass door for hospital applications such as warming textiles and infusion liquids.